This is another mixtape from Lord Dj Rokymix for his Fans to celebrate the Valentine day, this mixtape is a slow dance for lovers, I wish all my fans Happy Valentine Day!!!
Track list......
1. Intro - Passionpluz, ATM, & Dammywize
2. Iyawo mi - Timi Dakolo
3. If love is a crime - 2face
4. Ije love - Gentlemen
5. Let me love you - Mariro
6. Yes or No - Bank W
7. Falling for you - Di'ja ft. Patroranking
8. Offeshe - Harrysong
9. True - 2face
10. One be like you - Psuare
11. Aww - Di'ja
12. Romantic - Korede Bello ft. Tiwa Savage
13. Applause - Iyanya
14. Erujeje - T Smile
15. Omalicha - Wizkid
16. Dodo - Davido
17. Oruka - Pasuma
18. Aduke - Passionpluz
19. Melo Melo - Olamide
20. Take kiss - Di'ja
21. Marry me - Frankee
22. Abefe - 9ice
23. Sade - Adekunle Gold
24. Kind of love - Wizkid
25. Home alone - Oritse Femi
26. Ekuro - Davido
27. Perfect gentlemen - Sean Tizzle
28. Adaobi - Marvin Record
29. Orente remix - Adekunle Gold
30. I love my babe - Wizkid
31. Sugar - Reekado Banks
32. Africa Queen - 2face
33. Left me for good - Waje ft. Patroranking
34. Outtro - Quadreal. & Dammywize
Thanks for your support.. Download and enjoy it!!!



Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

Post a Comment

 
Top